Top 10 Reasons
I'm the Real Estate Agent for You!
- I live right here in Gulf Harbors, New Port Richey and professionally focus on the direct Gulf-access Waterfront real estate market. I bring to your investment effort specialized experience successfully buying and selling homes in this particularly unique waterfront market.
- I know the waterfront neighborhoods, their peculiar in's and out's, market conditions and pricing, the best locations, what to look out for, and what constitutes the very best waterfront investment values. Essential factors for finding the right house, in the right place, at the right price. You'll get all the unfiltered +'s/-'s of each property for a very informed decision basis.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources to produce maximum in and out-of-state exposure to potential buyers wherever they are. First, you'll have engaged the entire RE/MAX world wide network of over 90,000 agents, across its 6,282 offices, spanning 84 countries around the globe. RE/MAX television advertising creates billions of impressions in North America, establishing a vast lead in "share of voice" recognition, driving high buyer traffic to its extensive internet website network. Commercials are also shown around the world throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Southern Africa, Australia, New Zealand, South America, the Caribbean and elsewhere. Print ads appear in national publications such as Time and People among others. RE/MAX promotions are also appearing on popular national radio programs, Internet sites, billboards, and at sporting and charity events. RE/MAX national advertising reinforces with consumers the local image established by each individual RE/MAX Affiliate: RE/MAX is synonymous with the best in real estate service.
Second, my listings are posted on all the major real estate internet systems including RE/MAX.com, REALTOR.com and HOMES.com, TRULIA.com, ZILLOW.com that are channel fed by the most popular search engines and web portals MSN, AOL, Google, Yahoo, Netscape, Compuserve, AOL CityGuide, Wall Street Journel, Excite, Juno, plus a host of smaller knowns such as VAST, Cyberhomes, Oodle, Frontdoor, CityCribs, Homefinder, Live Deal, HotPads, openhouse, RealtyTrac, CLRsearch, enormo, Propbot, Lycos, eRealInvestor, LandWatch, ResortScape, MyRealty, PropertyPursuit, Relocation.com, NationalRelocation, HomeTube, RealtyStore, etc.
Third, in addition to the Pinellas-Pasco-Hillsborough-Hernando and Mid-Florida Regional/Orlando Multiple Listing Services (MLS), systems accessed by all real estate agents and brokers, my listings are featured on my specialized web site GulfHarborsWaterfrontHomes.com dedicated to the Gulf Harbors Community.
- I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I'm a full-time real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed. I'm right here in the neighborhood 5 minutes away ready to handle and show all the properties -- from all real estate companies, as well as the for-sale-by-owner homes. I provide the key values, features and benefits that so importantly differentiate the Gulf Harbors community, and each home specifically.
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You'll be my valued client in preparation, during and following the real estate transaction process. My long term professional and personal success here is dependent upon the quality and integrity of our relationship.
- I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress. My 26 years background in business-to-business corporate sales, management and consulting provide the experience base in negotiation, contracts and operating process to professionally handle your property transactions.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I'll make sure it is qualified and correctly proposed, and require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call me at the office: 727-841-9191 or toll free 888-838-9191; or my cell: 727-267-1611. Or send me your e-mail: Joe@GulfHarborsWaterfrontHomes.com - we'll set-up a time to talk or meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to talk or meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.